#1 No harassment or hate speech.
- Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- If you have problems with other Viewers or Hosts, please report issues to the QSN Admins immediately.
#2 Be kind and courteous.
- We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
#3 Follow through on purchases/claimed items.
- -Claiming a sale during or after a Show is a legal agreement between you and the Show Host.
- Each Show Host will have a different way of claiming a sale, which will be stated clearly during their broadcast, such as typing SOLD, CLAIM, or other method.
- Claiming the sale means you are expected to follow through and pay for the item that you claimed in the Show.
- Sales made on the QSN are the responsibility of the Show Host to complete and QSN is not a party to any transactions.
- -Failure to follow through on claimed sales may result in your removal from the group and Network.
#4 No promotions or spam.
- Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren’t allowed by anyone except QSN Admins and Show Hosts with prior approval. The keyword is butterscotch. Promotion within Broadcasts are allowed.
#5 No Admin blocking.
- To remain in this group, you cannot block the Admins. Likewise, if an Admin blocks you for any reason, you will be removed from the group.